CAREUD U903 Auto Car Wireless TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System with 4 Sensors LCD Display Monitor Cigarette Lighter Socket
This wireless tire pressure monitoring system comes with four built-in sensors and a digital monitor to monitor the tire pressure and temperature of your vehicle 24 hours every day.
By employing the advanced American Freescale 6-in-1 wireless sensors which highly integrated pressure and temperature sensor we provide the top-of the-line and reliable TPMS for you.
Furthermore, the intuitive monitor and smart buzzer alarm will secure a safer driving experience for you.
To secure you a driving experience and extend the service life of the tire
Research shows that 30% car accident is caused by tire failure, 50% tire life time reduction is caused by under-inflation or over-inflation even most of them looks like the tire are properly inflated.
Thus, you are in need of a TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) to help you monitoring the tire of your vehicle and warn you about the abnormal tire temperature and pressure—only to increase driving safety and reduce car accident.
* Reliable and easy to install
* Advanced American Freescale 6-in-1 wireless sensors
* The monitor can be charged via car charger
* Real-time tire pressure/temperature and vehicle battery power monitoring(Displays pressure or temperature of 4 tires and vehicle battery power simultaneously)
* Fixed high/low pressure/temperature warnings
* Instant audio alarm of abnormal pressure or temperature
* Build-in high capacity rechargeable battery
* Intuitive and clear interface to display the parameters of the 4 tire in turn
* Sleeping mode available, super easy to install
* Improve fuel efficiency, extended tire life and avoid abnormal wear of car parts
* Two pressure unit(psi/bar) supply for user to select
* Inter valve sensors, adjustable sensor mounting angle, water resistant
* Sensors batteries will last up to five years(you can replace the battery Autonomously, do not need to return to manufacturers)
* Sensors transmit pressure and temperature data every 3 seconds